Sr. Account Executive Digital Transformation
Chicago, IL (Remote)
$100K – $125K base, $225K – $300K OTE
Position ID: MVS22005
Our clients rely on us to support, maintain, and grow their IT infrastructure. In this role, the successful individual will generate sales for client’s Digital Transformation team by finding and closing net new logos. A Sr. Account Executive is passionate about solving challenging problems, has a thirst for building relationships with new prospects, and thrives in a highly competitive negotiation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow 12-month annual recurring revenue. This will be achieved by generating:
- 2K MRR upsells of IT Services each month
- 60K NRR project and hardware sales each month
- Source and qualify 8 new opportunities per month which results in at least 4 net new wins per quarter.
- Hone knowledge of technology landscape.
- Effectively manage complex negotiations to drive the best mutual outcome for us and our clients.
- Bring thoughtful information about the marketplace to client’s leadership so that we may rapidly advance our go-to-market strategy.
- Drive thoughtful solutions to clients by creating a clear roadmap from the defined current state to the client’s desired state.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strongly networked within Private Equity groups in continental US.
- 5+ years selling consulting services and driving M&A within the mid-market.
- 5+ years demonstrated hunter-based business development activity.
- Conducted a minimum of 4 engagements per quarter.
- Highly organized and proficient in CRM SaaS platforms.
- Manages personal progress effectively and would be described as a “self-starter” by colleagues in previous roles.
- Avid learner who is in constant pursuit of more sales, technology, or consultative skills.
- Ability to lead from within and negotiate internally to achieve the desired outcome for deals.
- Demonstrates strong reasoning, problems solving, and critical thinking skills.