Enterprise Account Executive
$50K Base Salary, $100K OTE
Position ID: MVS22008
Client creates custom technology-based network solutions for businesses of all sizes nationwide. For over 25 years our team of local professionals have been designing, building, and managing our 11,000+ mile owned and operated fiber network. We are committed to providing fiber-driven solutions for even the highest-bandwidth consuming organizations, and to employing and empowering highly qualified people to serve you better than any other provider. As we continue to expand our business, we are looking for talented people we a creative mindset, a knack for problem-solving, a collaborative work ethic, and a passion for customer service to join our team.
- Join a company that designs, builds, and operates new-technology-based telecom networks in the education, healthcare, enterprise, and carrier industries throughout the U.S.
- Work in a challenging, entrepreneurial environment that maintains the highest levels of integrity and reliability when partnering with organizations that share our vision and commitment to performance excellence.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, establish new business partners, attend local networking events, and serve as local customer advocate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate your client-focused sales expertise in providing enterprise solutions and services.
What you will be doing
- Cultivating and maintaining key business-to-business (B2B) relationships with large enterprise accounts within your assigned territory or market segment.
- Conducting daily field prospecting activities and maintaining a “Hunter” mindset.
- Developing and leading sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing sales, and moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of assets in one’s own geographic area to better market and sell such assets.
- Serving as primary contact with customers and directing workflow to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling all customer issues.
- Communicating effectively with other sales engineering and business development team members to help deliver the right strategy and solution.
What you will need
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience. Full life cycle enterprise sales experience, carrier, or industry experience a plus
- Experience prospecting enterprise organizations while effectively engaging initial points of entry and quickly navigating the conversation to key stakeholders
- A demonstrated ability to develop business opportunities in new accounts and expand revenue in existing accounts
- Consistently overachieving sales goals in a large geographic territory
- A desire, even an obsession, to bring in new customers and increase revenue
- A coachable, entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude to learn the product suite and engage in the Client Enterprise culture
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and the availability to travel frequently
We are even more excited if you are
- Passionate about creating a positive client experience
- Highly driven with a strong sense of urgency
- A President’s Club/ Winner’s Circle/ Achiever’s Club/ Platinum Club/ winner!
What we offer
- Core values that embody teamwork, integrity, and excellence
- A super talented team who values hard work, success, and fun 🙂
- Work/ Life Balance
- Premium health benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex spending, etc.)
- Flexible and generous PTO schedule + paid holiday schedule
- 401K program