Client Executive Service Desk and BPO
Atlanta, GA (Remote)
$90K – $120K Base, $200K – $250K OTE
Position ID: MVS22004
Our clients rely on us to support, maintain, and grow their IT infrastructure. In this role, the successful individual will generate sales for our Service Desk team by finding and closing net new logos. A Client Executive is passionate about solving challenging problems, has a thirst for building strong relationships with clients, and thrives driving long-term technology strategy to clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow 12-month annual recurring revenue. This will be achieved by generating:
- 5K New MRR of Service Desk or BPO each month
- 5K NRR project and hardware sales each month
- Source and qualify 3 new opportunities per month which results in at least 1 net new win per quarter.
- Hone knowledge of technology landscape.
- Effectively manage complex negotiations to drive the best mutual outcome between us and our clients.
- Bring thoughtful information about the marketplace to client’s leadership so that we may rapidly advance our go-to-market strategy.
- Drive thoughtful solutions to clients by creating a clear roadmap from the defined current state to the client’s desired state.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strongly networked with prospective clients who are purchasing technology services in continental US.
- 5+ years selling Service Desk and/or BPO services within the mid-market.
- 3+ years demonstrated hunter-based business development activity.
- 2+ years demonstrated account-management.
- Highly organized and proficient in CRM SaaS platforms.
- Manages personal progress effectively and would be described as a “self-starter” by colleagues in previous roles.
- Avid learner who is in constant pursuit of more skills.
- Ability to lead from within and negotiate internally to achieve the desired outcome for deals.
- Demonstrates strong reasoning, problems solving, and critical thinking skills.