Account Executive – Position ID: MVS23001
Posted 2 months ago
$65K – $80K Base, $130K – $150K OTE
Position ID: MVS23001
- Represent a high growth firm with the finest reputation and with great success stories within all major verticals
- Position requires consulting with CIO’s and IT Directors on the management of IT resources to assist with achieving their corporate goals and initiative.
- Proactive consulting at a high level on big ticket, complex IT solutions that command high profit margins.
- Development of a solid referral network of industry contacts and client relationships
- Long term development of a cold base of high growth firms
- Identify and penetrate new accounts and introduce our company value proposition and differentials to key decision makers
- Building executive-level client relationships by conveying the Brand, Vision and Mission across an array of verticals
- Solid assessment and discovery of target client, IT initiatives, current IT resources and partners.
- Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap
- Offer the widest possible set of high demand product and solutions of any competitor
- Drive a solid sales/leadership process with commitments around next steps and timeframes.
- Provide timely and accurate proposals with an effective executive summary and support
- Utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures
- Use accurate forecasting and pipeline to manage even keel sales growth by managing top and bottom of the funnel
- Foster strong communications, business, and technical acumen along with solid partnerships to consistently exceed sales quota.
- Utilize our readily accessible team of resources to help you prospect, engineer solutions, handle flow business/administrative detail. And ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Finance/Economics/Engineering
- 3+ years demonstrated high performance sales success (with a focus on driving and closing net new business)
- Sales and consulting experience with mid to high level management in mid-market to enterprise accounts demonstrating ability big ticket, intangible, high margin solutions
- Minimum high-level understanding of technology or aptitude for learning technology at a high level
- Assertive, high energy, fast paced, self-starter with solid values; viewed as a trusted advisor
- Ingenuity and creative problem solving
- Attention to detail; follow-up and follow through
- Ambition to build your business within our business, with an insatiable sense of success with stable employment history
- Solid career history
- Presentation skills
- Customer service attitude and empathy
Key Performance Indicators
- Hit monthly seasonal closed business, pipeline quota (or ramping quota)
- 25% to 35% close rate on new business, 50% to 65% current clients
- 85% renewal rate on recurring business
- Within 20% (+/-) forecasting accuracy
- 3- 4 new target one clients per year (unless ramping)
- Weekly net new prospect meeting with target 1 client until ramped
- One new outside relationship per quarter (maintenance activities once 6 relationships are achieved)
- 86% internal and external customer satisfaction score