New York City, NY (full-time remote position for the Northeastern United States)
$150K Base, $300K OTE
Position ID: MVS22013
Client is an enterprise-grade video cloud platform helping service leaders improve outcomes without deploying unnecessary support to the field. We blend the digital and physical worlds into a real-time collaborative environment that empowers technicians, reduces spend, and improves the customer experience. Our augmented reality solution is used globally across healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, insurance, retail, telecom, utilities and more. Client is headquartered in CA with offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, and Singapore.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Account Executive, you will oversee daily sales activity, meet with major clients, draw up sales reports as well as design new and more effective sale strategies. You will promote Client’s product and services with the goal to develop the US market.
- Drive new revenue from large accounts, identify key contacts, close deals and deliver revenue to achieve target plan.
- Constantly grow and maintain a solid pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Build lasting relationships with C-Level executives and with key decision makers in your target accounts.
- Provide a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach throughout the full delivery lifecycle.
- Identify key contacts and close deals to meet targets.
- Achieve specific quarterly or annual sales goals per the target plan.
- Prioritize and deliver the best possible CX to strategic accounts.
- Ability to effortlessly make contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
What you’ll bring to the table:
There isn’t a standard mold for who we hire, but there are common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
- Creative, self-disciplined, organized, and passionate about sales, marketing, and technology.
- Ability to thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment.
- A strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas.
- Ability to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Driven to succeed while always being a team player.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of B2B, Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Experience operating in a high growth business environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with LinkedIn.
Excellent oral and written communications skills